Thread: Valley/Anchorage Lee dealer?

Default Valley/Anchorage Lee dealer?

Does anyone know if there is a dealer in the Valley/Anchorage area that carries a good selection of Lee equipment? I checked the Lee site and did a search on this site and didn't find anything. I've been buying mail order but it sure would be nice to have a local source.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyFast View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a dealer in the Valley/Anchorage area that carries a good selection of Lee equipment? I checked the Lee site and did a search on this site and didn't find anything. I've been buying mail order but it sure would be nice to have a local source.
    It's been a while, but last time I was in Sportsmans they had a whole bunch of it. Not sure what you're looking for but a call ahead would confirm or save a trip.

I bought some Lee equipment from Chimo's awhile back.

Thanks for the replys but neither of them has much any more.
    Chimos doesn't have much at all. Sportsman's has some priming stuff, scales, and powder measures but not much in the say of dies and no press shell holders or presses.
    I needed a shell holder for my press and bought an RCBS and used it in the Lee. It doesn't work very well, so I ordered one from outside.

Default Try Brad @

Guntraders on Muldoon?

Thanks, I'll try Gun Traders.

Default Not a complete Lee dealer

Most all the stores get whatever Lee supplies are handled by V.F. Grace, the big AK distributor of guns and shooting supplies, etc. For a store to order directly from Lee, they have to buy a pretty hefty amount from them and since Lee just doesn't sell that well , they won't do it.

I'd buy directly from Lee. They sell at their MSRP which may be higher than other internet dealers, BUT their shipping is much, much less.

Default Nope-

Quote Originally Posted by mauserboy View Post
    Most all the stores get whatever Lee supplies are handled by V.F. Grace, the big AK distributor of guns and shooting supplies, etc. For a store to order directly from Lee, they have to buy a pretty hefty amount from them and since Lee just doesn't sell that well , they won't do it.
    Grace dropped Lee some time ago, we call both Lee and Midway for inventory.