Thread: Girls trip!!

Thumbs up Girls trip!!

We are heading up Eureka with our wheelers with our boo tag and was wondering if anyone could give us some advise where to go!!!!

Great to see women into hunting! I don't have any specific location advice, but you might want to check the ATV forum for trail conditions in the area, it's been a cold wet summer, lotsa high water.

Good luck, be safe, and get a big one! Remember to post on the 2008 hunting photos thread later.

Oh, and welcome to the Forum!

Default Lake Louise Road

Not sure of the exact name but takes to the boat launch and logde on Lake Louise. We hunted by boat on the lake system, but heard the wheelers all around. The road back in is long and lots of trails off there. There is the Eureka lodge with trails behind it, but they get nasty I hear in the fall. Just up past the lodge is a gravel pit area where you can park also, trails all meet up. We seen more moose than bou when we hunted, but we all got our bou. Good luck.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

snow sent you a pm... good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Snowangel37 View Post
    We are heading up Eureka with our wheelers with our boo tag and was wondering if anyone could give us some advise where to go!!!!
    I've guided for several "girls" fishing trips, the ladies know how too enjoy there time afield! Have fun and be safe.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.