Thread: 09 800 dragon 163

Default 09 800 dragon 163

Anyone out there ordered a 09 800 dragon 163 that they may have second thoughts about it? I missed the deadline to snow check one and have not had any luck finding one through my dealer. I am dealing with A1-enterprises in Soldotna and am on a waiting list for anyone that does not come through with the money when the machine is shows up. The dealer said they would find me one but I dont want to wait to the bitter end to find out. I was able to find the same machine with the 153 and if i cant get the 163 I will go with the 153. So again IF YOU ARE HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS LET ME KNOW!

Call or visit the dealers up the valley, they'll have something for you. ERPAC usually orders an extra one or 2, but can find them cheaper the further you go up north. And you do mean a 155" right?
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Definitely call Hatcher Pass polaris. Great dealership!

Choose your dealer wisely. If this year's Polaris 800 motor is like last year's? You'll be spending a lot of time there.

Default 163

I am looking for a 163. I will be going up to the fair this Wednesday so maybe I will have a chance to look around the valley then

Last year's bog issues with the 800s was apparantly fixed with a reflash for the ignition chip. It came out in late march as I recall.

The 09's are supposed to be solid but of course the proof is in the powder. (see how I did that right there)