Thread: Storage Crates for Chest Freezer

Exclamation Storage Crates for Chest Freezer

Based on the advice on this forum, I bought a second freezer this spring strictly for storing fish.

Previously, I'd always used an upright frost-free. However, after learning that salmon last longer in the steadily chilled confines of a chest freezer, I invested in one of those. Got a Frigidaire 8.8 cf model.

So now that it's filled with fish, I need to get the new freezer organized!

I've tried a variety of plastic storage creates along with some different sized cardboard boxes, but can't seem to find anything that fits in a neat and orderly manner.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

I use milk crates. The ones that they deliver cartons and jugs of milk in. Like the ones you made shelves out of in college or kept your collection of LPs in (for you young pups LPs were like real big CDs that you dropped a needle on and were real scratchy sounding).

I use milk crates. The ones that they deliver cartons and jugs of milk in. Like the ones you made shelves out of in college or kept your collection of LPs in (for you young pups LPs were like real big CDs that you dropped a needle on and were real scratchy sounding).

Hey those milk crates helped hold my entertainment center up. Also just below the LP was this great thing called an 8 track player to. Ahhhh the good ole days
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Default Big Box Store...

Take a stroll down to your local big box store. Cruise the storage products in households and you'll find what you need in clear sturdy plastic with lids.

You get to cover up, see in, and stack...

Rosenberg/Florida
    "Two decades researching and defining fishing opportunities in the Last Frontier!"