Thread: Swarovski bino lens covers

Default Swarovski bino lens covers

Has any tried to but butler creek scope covers on the objective lens of Swarovski SLC 10X42 binocs?? If so what size did ya use?

Default lens covers...

No, never tried Butler caps on my 10x42 SLC's. My factory caps never stayed on so I bought a "Bino Shield" made by Crooked Horn Outfitters at Sportsmans Warehouse. It covers the entire binocs. I love it. I don't use any lens cap now, just cover the binos with the bino shield. It also has a small zippered pouch on the front where I can keep a lens cloth. Actually, my digital camera also fit's in the small front pouch as well so it's really handy to take pics while hunting.

Thought I would share this idea cause my factory caps never stayed on either. At least I assume that's why your looking at Butlers for your binos???

Chugiak, AK.

I purchased the 10x42 SLC's last winter used from the bargin cave at Cabela's. They didn't have any lens covers, so I contacted Swaro and ordered both ocular and objective covers. They fit just fine, no problems with them falling off or anything. If this is/was the problem with yours, maybe they changed the design to fit better. This probably doesn't help you, I don't know, just wanted to let you know that you can order them and they should fit fine.