Thread: Help please PLEASE!!

Default Help please PLEASE!!

I have some friends in town they flew 4000 miles and They have 48 hrs left.
    We hit Seward NO fish, Hit the Kenai , Only pinks, Hit the Kasilof 1 king and pinks.

I need to get them on some fish.

Any sugestions would be great!

Any where within 3 hours of anchorage would be great!

Please Help us out,

I have a 18' V hull Boat.
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Default Bird Creek

Try bird on the outgoing tide

Launch at eagle rock and fish just off the bank within site of the rock in the river. Been catching silvers along with lots of pinks. 2 people in the boat and we are averaging around 4-5 silver hookups per outing. Only managed 1 silver today but man were the pinks in there thick, especially as the tide came up.

Try the deshka

Default The Little Su

The desh is a pain. Go to the Little Su....A big plus is there are LOTS of fish

Default Little Su...

if you could share where at the little su, it would be greatly appreciated. I was there, 2 miles or so south of the parks hwy just two mornings ago and there were nothing but carcasses.

...didn't mean to change the subject, just want some clarification on that comment. thanks for your reply.

There are still silvers at Burma. The guides are still running downstream and hauling them in.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

Quote Originally Posted by RMiller View Post
    There are still silvers at Burma. The guides are still running downstream and hauling them in.

People keep saying this. Don't mean to hijack the thread, but where exactly IS Burma? I've heard alot of talk about it this year and would love to give it a try.

As for the OP's question - I was down at Willow/Sheep late last week. Fish are slow due to the water levels, people putting their time in at Sheep were still picking up silvers though.

Thanks guys,

Jon
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!