Thread: Good Hunting: Hyjackers Welcome

Default Good Hunting: Hyjackers Welcome

Not really much of a thread, just wanted to let the hyjackers have some place to vent, converse or anything else they may want to do. So here you go if you want to hyjack a thread this one awaits you.

But hey if you do have a great honey hole list it here, no one will go there. Really no one will go there.

Drive north a few hours.. Then cross the river.

Big ones (50 1/4") roam all around that area and most are pre-marked for your shooting convenience. If you see a large red circle with a slash mark painted on the bull this means it is a NO GO The legal ones are marked with a yellow "have a nice day" smiley face

Please be considerate of the other 150 hunters in the area and draw a number at the parking lot entrance. This number will represent your allotted shooting time. Please see attached supplement for information on deciphering your number. We apologize in advance if shooting in the dark is a problem.

You MUST transport the tenderloin out of the field. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Other rules and regulations may be legislated by any member of AOD at anytime.

You are responsible to check the website (sorry, no phone calls) 4 times a day while in the field to determine if new Emergency Orders are in place for this region.

Quote Originally Posted by junkak View Post
    You are responsible to check the website (sorry, no phone calls) 4 times a day while in the field to determine if new Emergency Orders are in place for this region.
    LOL gotta love those EO's

Default Thanks

Thanks for bringing more negativity to the forum.

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Thanks for bringing more negativity to the forum.

Terry
    Spare me the drama.

It was humor.

/endofstory

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default tossing the pot back in the fire

so what is the news on the trooper investigation with all those dead caribou??????????? looks like there is a mound growing under that rug over there............

I hunted in your "hotspot" last weekend. Man those smiley faces sure make judging antlers easy. The only problem I had was the number I drew at the parking lot was past my bedtime so I didnt get to shoot.

Cool Lots of trophy Moose.

My guess is that there are 20 to 30 bull moose on the kimball lakes behind the Tonsina Lodge. The problem is that you have to pack them out thirty miles one way by back or by bicycle .

Make sure that you have a bear gun cause their are lots of grizzlies in there.

Sincerely,

Thomas

Default I dont care

who you are, thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    so what is the news on the trooper investigation with all those dead caribou??????????? looks like there is a mound growing under that rug over there............
    I fail to see the relevance to the caribou investigation and my piddly post. The original post was for hijacking so I dribbled some dribble. Nothing more.

NO offense meant or intended. Not politically motivated. Not a part of the Halcro blog. Not affiliated with big oil or the small plastic quarts I purchase my oil in.

Humor is intended for entertainment.

/endstory again

Its all because gobal warming, animals and humans are all acting different.

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Its all because gobal warming, animals and humans are all acting different.

Terry
    Be aware that 'gobal warming' is an old term. The popular media uses 'Climate Change' now.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by junkak View Post
    I fail to see the relevance to the caribou investigation and my piddly post. The original post was for hijacking so I dribbled some dribble. Nothing more.

NO offense meant or intended. Not politically motivated. Not a part of the Halcro blog. Not affiliated with big oil or the small plastic quarts I purchase my oil in.

Humor is intended for entertainment.

/endstory again

no offense taken but the point was that i am to polite to hyjack your hunting spot but not so polite to try and hyjack your thread...........

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    no offense taken but the point was that i am to polite to hyjack your hunting spot but not so polite to try and hyjack your thread...........

Nineteen Seventy What?