Thread: Can;t find particular ammo

Default Can;t find particular ammo

I;ve looked alover and can;t find 222Remington ammo in the full metal case brand..even looked all over the net,can ant one help me?? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by J&J Outfitters View Post
    I;ve looked alover and can;t find 222Remington ammo in the full metal case brand..even looked all over the net,can ant one help me?? thank you
    Do you mean the bullets you want to be full metal jackets? I'm guessing you are looking for 55 grain bullets? Is that correct?

Do you reload? I have on hand about 9,000 of these bullets. Loaded ammo, none. It's not hard to fix you up for loaded ammo if you have the brass. I have several hundred .222 that I formed on hand. I use to be a big fan of the triple deuce.

I got tried of making brass from .223 to work in my .222 and just re chambered to the easier to find .223/5.56 NATO. It still killed seal, walrus just as well.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

9000 bullets for a round you don't even load for anymore!!!! I thought I had a lot of stuff. I am not worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by idahoducker View Post
    9000 bullets for a round you don't even load for anymore!!!! I thought I had a lot of stuff. I am not worthy.
    Oddly enough they also work in all other .224 bores. They shoot just fine for .223 Remington. That's just the full jackets, not counting the full case and about a half of another of soft point (about 15,000). It is a whole lot cheaper to buy by the case on any factory made bullets. These are WINCHESTER bullets.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson