Thread: Permts Due

Default Permts Due

Please turn in your dip net permits. This year ADFG really needs as accurate a count as they can get. Drop them off at your local ADFG or send in with a stamp.

Default Permit lost

I lost my Permit and didn't get it full was 9 short of 30. I don't remember the exact dates, but FG checked it a couple times out there. Can I go to a vender or to I have to go to a FG office to get a reprint??

Default Good Call!!

Wow, I forgot all about it. Bet I'm not the only one, THANKS!

Default In the mail

I dropped mine in the mail today. a less than good year for sure. 7 reds and 1 nice 42 lb. King for a full day of dipping.

what happens if you are late getting it in?

Default If your late?

Then next year you have to cut the whole tails off instead if just the tips......... Sorry, couldnt help it. But seriosly, a few years ago (6 or 7 I think) I forgot and was sent a reminder, I filled it out and sent it in with my original. No issues. Also, I think if you are in Anchorage you could go to the office on Rasberry RD and do it in person. Most importantly they need to get all our numbers for their stats.

I've heard that if you don't turn in your permit you will not be able to get one the next year. Anyone know for sure about that?

Two years ago I forgot to mail mine on time and got a reminder and went to the office on Raspberry and they were very helpful with turning in a duplicate permit with my catch filled out to the best of my memory.

I was told by a friend that when you are stopped by F&G for a bag check the first thing you say should NOT be "can I borrow a pen?"