Thread: C & S Charters 2008

Default C & S Charters 2008

ok the other post I started titled C & S Charters was started last year.SO for the sake of confussion this is the new one hence 2008

Anyhow I just got off the phone with them and the deal is they are running late this year as they start taking reservations starting in July,now the reason being is with all the rain the fields are wet and they are actually waiting on the Farmer to get the word on accessablity.

When they get the word they will return all calls made to them.Daniel

Daniel,
    As soon as they return your call get some available dates and well lock one in. Thanks
    Nick

Theres starting to be more and more flocks flying around down here, still not the numbers that there should be. the other good news is it's been sunny the last week, so hopefully that will continue and that grain will turn. i'm still thinking that the birds are going to be runing late. if your wanting good crane hunting the second to third week on of september is usually awsome.

hey Mike thanks. Im looking at the 3rd week myself to get over your way.If C & S cant make the charters this year,Id still like to get over your way for a Crane or two.I might have to pick your brain a little more on that later.Daniel

Default The Sound of Fall

That will work, I got the "in" sorta speak being the land owners son and all. Well today was the first day that i've heard and seen quite a few geese flying around down here, mainly in the clearwater area. A mix of specks and honkers and i did hear a flock of cranes, but it's raining now the week long of sunshine is over but i hope not for long.

mike

Hahaha ok Mike.Ive been seeing Cranes and very few Geese headed that way.BUt I think the Geese return in the evening as here i North Pole Ive seen em down the raod by the house here.Never shot one but Id like to get two Geese mounted.So Ill keep in touch.Daniel

Default geese

well seen prob about 40 or so geese tonight few over tonight here on wainwright but flying south east 14 days and TAKEM