Thread: Talley scope rings, excellent service!!

Default Talley scope rings, excellent service!!

Hello all. I am new here, have been reading for a while. Lots of good reading here! I would like to share a very positive experience that I recently had regarding Talley scope rings.

I recently bought a set of Talley rings and while installing them I noticed that on the front ring the scope mount top piece did not line up with the bottom mount. It was structually sound, but looked bad.

I emailed Talley on a Saturday and received a response on Monday morning. They asked for my full name & address and stated they would take care of things. On Thursday 2 complete sets of scope rings arrived in the mail with a note asking that I check them to make sure they are OK. NO CHARGE.

I was expecting just the defective mount, and instead recieved 2 complete sets of mounts!! Now that is EXCELLENT customer service. So if anyone is looking for scope mounts, Talley is certainly worth a look!!

Very good stuff and I have a set on my 375Wby and they can take the abuse.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Yep, I'm not suprised their customer service is just as good as the product they sell....

Good stuff sells itself.

Default Me Too

I had a problem with one that I had received and not sure if it was my fault or theirs. Called them and had a new one in the mail that day no charge. The owner of the company is great. The new rings are holding a Zeiss on my new 375 H&H.. This week I will be testing the QR and seeing how close the rezero is.

Their set for the Brno ZKK-602 is perfect in every respect.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroman View Post
    Their set for the Brno ZKK-602 is perfect in every respect.
    All of my rifles wear Talleys, I just ordered another set a few days ago.

www.talleyscoperings.com

Default Talley is Tops

I had an off brand rifle (Schultz & Larsen model 65 DL) that had been out of production since the late 1960's Not many ring manufacturers serviced that model. I talked w/ Gary at Talley who had me send some measurements and photos...took a few months to get it all sorted out but he built a custom set of bases for me, didn't charge me at all for the service, then apologized for taking so long.

The man is a class act and manufactures a fine product.
    Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for the shadow is mine and so is the valley. Thy Glock and thy M14 comfort me in days of civil unrest and terror