Thread: Olympic shooting link.

Default Olympic shooting link.

Saw this on another forum. Check in and check out the Olympic shooters. Raise the hit count and show the traditionally anti-gun media that we're interested. Americans or not they're all shooters.
    http://www.nbcolympics.com/shooting/index.html

Thumbs up Congrats to Corey!!!

The article in Tuesday's ADN about Corey Cogdell was a good one- nearly brought a tear to my eye. Sounds like it was an awesome and extremely competitive match. Wish I could have watched it. I expect there will be a lengthy review of the Olympic shooters on Shooting USA in the near future, but this picture speaks all...
    Last edited by JOAT; 08-27-2009 at 10:26.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Quote Originally Posted by JOAT View Post
    The article in Tuesday's ADN about Corey Cogdell was a good one- nearly brought a tear to my eye. Sounds like it was an awesome and extremely competitive match. Wish I could have watched it. I expect there will be a lengthy review of the Olympic shooters on Shooting USA in the near future, but this picture speaks all...
    The International Trap event was on cable, I enjoyed watching the event over a local cable channel.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson