Thread: Done Deal

Default Done Deal

I Narrowed down to either the Katera XL Or The Vectrix

The winner is

Katera XL Well Be In my Stables Win I get my PFD In October
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink hoyt bro

I have been shooting Hoyt for a long time. Just bought a new Katera this year. Unbelievable!!!!!!!! It is not a very forgiving bow but wow is it fast and acurate.. Enjoy the new bow!!! Booo on mathews

Quote Originally Posted by wyhunter View Post
    I have been shooting Hoyt for a long time. Just bought a new Katera this year. Unbelievable!!!!!!!! It is not a very forgiving bow but wow is it fast and acurate.. Enjoy the new bow!!! Booo on mathews
    Oh now come on.The Lx I have is a real good bow.Problem is Mathews in the last five years has not come out with any thing that i can use.Hoyt However came out with seven Bows I can use .Feel in love with the Katera XL,Now I cant Waite for the PFD.Now all I need to do is figure out with sights stabilizer,rest ect etc I should get.Any Ideas?

Default hoyt

I am shooting spot hogg five pin, trophy taker rest, dont remember what stabilizer. Tried a couple of different rests and just was not happy. Went back to what had worked in the past. I really like the spot hogg but if you get one, get one that already has the wrap on it. Makes the pins much brighter. All in all, I am ****ed happy with the set up.

Quote Originally Posted by wyhunter View Post
    I am shooting spot hogg five pin, trophy taker rest, dont remember what stabilizer. Tried a couple of different rests and just was not happy. Went back to what had worked in the past. I really like the spot hogg but if you get one, get one that already has the wrap on it. Makes the pins much brighter. All in all, I am ****ed happy with the set up.

Spot hogg makes a good sight Going to give a station rest another try .Not trap door rest this time .Going with the Octane Quiver stabilizer will probably be a donkers H Bomb .Arrows haven,t decided to stick with Gold Tip or give Easton FMJ,S a spin .Going to try to make this set up a lot deferent

You and a hoyt in hand
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Gray View Post
    You and a hoyt in hand

Now Now Gary .don,t make me have to play with your sights .LMAO J/K