Thread: New Guy!

Talking New Guy!

Hi All,
    Well I have gotten the DW and DD "bitten" by the fishing bug and now that we are all "fishin fools" I have come here to learn more about fishing in Alaska for the species I don't know much about. I have gotten salmon fishing down to the point where I can stock a freezer more often than not, but I am also interested in learning about halibut and some other saltwater fish, and trout tactics and tips.

I am also interested in learning about shrimping (so I can have something else to do when at in the salty environs).

So anyone care to share their expertise? I want to give my family a well-rounded education!

Quote Originally Posted by FbksFishinFool View Post
    Hi All,
    Well I have gotten the DW and DD "bitten" by the fishing bug and now that we are all "fishin fools" I have come here to learn more about fishing in Alaska for the species I don't know much about. I have gotten salmon fishing down to the point where I can stock a freezer more often than not, but I am also interested in learning about halibut and some other saltwater fish, and trout tactics and tips.

I am also interested in learning about shrimping (so I can have something else to do when at in the salty environs).

So anyone care to share their expertise? I want to give my family a well-rounded education!
    Welcome...maybe we can do some ride sharing? Let me know if you want?

TSS
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Well J.M.S.S. I have hung up the old fishin' poles for this year...have one more trip to the Palmer Fair before I settle in for winter!

But next year I plan to do more fishing so we'll see then!