Thread: looking for a float trip

Default looking for a float trip

I am looking for an Alaskan fishing or hunting vacation partner. I was hoping to find a local that would be interested in having outdoor partner for the time period of August 17 or later until I need to be at Regal Flying service on the morning of the August 26. I have yet to purchase my flight to Alaska so my dates are flexible. I am open to any kind of fishing and truly love fly fishing for trout. The ideallalistic trip would be a multiday river float. I would also be open to a fly in location, or drive to different rivers/streams. Again Iím open to anything.
    A little about me I am 31 years old I donít drink/smoke or do drugs. I donít have a problem with the first two but if you prefer the later I would not be the best company. I love the outdoors and this is my first time to Alaska. I had thought of renting a car and touring on my own but thought I would try this route and see if maybe I couldnít make a friend or four along the way. I donít have a problem providing my own equipment and would be willing to shoulder the bill based on the arrangement we work out. I am fairly easygoing and just looking for a great time in Alaska. I am in okay shape 6í0Ē and 220 I have some health issues so I canít do the climb the mountain in a day trip any longer. With that in mind you wonít hear me ask to have you help carry my stuff.
    Iím not sure if this will work but I canít afford the $1500+ trips offered by the various outfitters/guides. I hope to hear from you and either way I hope you have good luck fishing and hunting.
    Take Care,
    Fred Hicks
    224-627-7565 Cell

Default were you able to make the trip?

If so how did it go?