Thread: Helly Hansen Impertech..... Camo?

Default Helly Hansen Impertech..... Camo?

I read a thread awhile back where some on here were getting together to get a good deal on Impertech rain gear. I believe it said that they were coming out with a camo version... maybe ASAT camo. Does anyone know if they did and if so where to get it. I guess ol Barney Bob doesn't have his website as a top priority. Keeps telling me next month it wil be up and running but it's still not. I figured he'd carry it. Help!

Thanks in advance.

One more thing... whether it's camo or not where can I get the 3/4 length parka????

Default No camo this year

Quote Originally Posted by Indian Summer View Post
    I read a thread awhile back where some on here were getting together to get a good deal on Impertech rain gear. I believe it said that they were coming out with a camo version... maybe ASAT camo. Does anyone know if they did and if so where to get it. I guess ol Barney Bob doesn't have his website as a top priority. Keeps telling me next month it wil be up and running but it's still not. I figured he'd carry it. Help!

Thanks in advance.

One more thing... whether it's camo or not where can I get the 3/4 length parka????
    There is no Camo for this year, still rumors for '09. Boondock in Eagle River has the green in stock and cuts great deals around the Sportsmans Show. You can check 6th Ave as well they were rumored to be having a blowout on it recently but I thin that may be done now. For this year you may be looking at ~$130 localy for a Delux jacket and bibs, maybe a little less if you want the pants. SW also carries it if you like that sort of place...

Default three bears

Three bears in Wasilla off of Pittman Rd. has Impertech in stock. I bought a set of the parka and pants. The parka was $50.00 and the pants were $35.00 I believe. They did not have an bibs in stock if that is what you are looking for. The three bears at Trunk Rd. did not have any. I went there to look for a large parka since the other store were out. I just recently went back to the one on Pittman and they had restocked theirs so I got one there. Maybe Trunk rd. store has some now.

Just talked to the fine folks at HH today. They said the camo Impertech will be available on January 15th 2009. Pretty exact date.... might be the SHOT show or something. They are taking orders already but said they'll have to charge your card immediately when you place the order. Can't wait to get some. Good luck and stay dry up there.