Thread: Wooldridge Boat Value Question

Question Wooldridge Boat Value Question

Would appreciate your opinions regarding the following boat:

2007 20 ft wooldridge sport (canvas top)
    EZ Loader dual axel trailer
    225 optimax (100 hours) 5-year warranty with 3.5 years left
    Jet Pump
    Prop Lower unit with bay extension kit
    2 air ride seats
    extended bench seats (48'') that convert to bed
    Garmin 178C
    VHF
    dual batteries

Several other options can't recall at the moment. Asking price is $43,000. Seems to be many knowledgable individual lurking/posting in this forum and I would value your insight.

Thanks in advance!

Default great boat

I have a Wooldridge Sport 2000 and have been very pleased with it. If you have any questions, I would be happy to talk boats...... I love everything about boats. I got this set up to maximize fuel economy = longer trips. It is for sale by the way.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default For sale

How much and what options does the boat have?

I kind of have a similar rig. 23 foot 2007 Alaskan, on trailer, dual batteries, suspension seats for the front and nice seats for the back, swim step, etc, 200 Optimax and a top.
    I purchased mine for well under 40k but I do not have a jet for it yet (add another $2200).

In my opinion your used boat would sell for about 35-37K if you were lucky enough to find a buyer for a quick sale this late in the year.

Default Boat

I agree with snowolfe. I have a 2003 sport, canvas top all the way back. 150hp optimax with jet and lower unit with extension, no suspension seat (But REALLY want). with only 60 hours on it when i picked it up 2 years ago for 31k. basically same options otherwise. But Now is the time to buy cheap if you want one!!

Used is used and a boat and outboard loses 10% in value once taken out of a dealership. Run it and it loses some more, lots will argue against that because they think their stuff is better than gold. $43k is way too high IMHO.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Default 20 Sport

Is this boat black, If so I remember the owner, we met at the boat show. Just going by what I think was on the boat without an engine and shipping this is $31,892. I just added up what was on the boat as I recall he had everything he could get on it and this boat was as much as an inboard almost. Send me a pm and I can send you current 7-08 price sheets on the new ones but I don't know what the engine cost?

Sport drifter,
    Sent you a PM.