Thread: Alaska Shooting forum

Default Alaska Shooting forum

Just wanted to say thanks to all the forum members here on the Shooting forum, this is a great site. Since I became a member I have learned a lot, much more than I had previous knew about firearms from reading and my limited experience.
    On this forum there is such a wealth of firearms information that has been contributed by knowledgable members on various subjects related to shooting, ammunition and firearms that it is has been a real learning experience for me. I especially enjoy reading posts submitted by veteran firearms enthusiasts, the wisdom gained by them over a lifetime of experience is invaluable. Once again thankyou, this is a great forum.

Thumbs up Well said...

I'm pretty sure that we all feel the same as you expressed, and you said it very well. This forum IS a great find. Thank you for reminding us of our good fortune to have found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukalpiaq View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to all the forum members here on the Shooting forum, this is a great site. Since I became a member I have learned a lot, much more than I had previous knew about firearms from reading and my limited experience.
    On this forum there is such a wealth of firearms information that has been contributed by knowledgable members on various subjects related to shooting, ammunition and firearms that it is has been a real learning experience for me. I especially enjoy reading posts submitted by veteran firearms enthusiasts, the wisdom gained by them over a lifetime of experience is invaluable. Once again thankyou, this is a great forum.
    Ditto.....

Yes thanks to all for the very useful information it is much appreciated. RBird

I have to agree here, this site is really Alaskan made. Meaning the behavior us Alaskans have toward each other reflects the generosity and kindness that exists and has exited for many yrs.....which makes this State so great.

To find a great resource of reloading information and firearm use here in Alaska is of no surprise.....once you think about it. I too appreciate the help and the pointers I get, to be a thorough and wiser reloader/shooter-thanks to the contributors and our "moderator" for an excellent Outdoor Forum!

regards,