Thread: Used Anschutz 22 rifles

Default Used Anschutz 22 rifles

I am trying to get into shooting competitively. As I'm just starting out I don't want to spend 1 to 2 grand on a rifle. I am trying to find someone with a gently used anschutz or feinwerkbau to sell at a reasonable price. Or at least someone who would know the best place to start looking.

Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by cloudedmercy View Post
    I am trying to get into shooting competitively. As I'm just starting out I don't want to spend 1 to 2 grand on a rifle. I am trying to find someone with a gently used anschutz or feinwerkbau to sell at a reasonable price. Or at least someone who would know the best place to start looking.

Thanks for the help
    the Civilian Marksmanship Program has Kimber Match 22 LR NIB on line available to CMP members.
    I think that is best deal going, comes with sights.
    Comes right to your house via FEDEX, no FFL required, after your background check of course. ODCMP.COM should doit, check out the purchase requirments

Dean Hooper, in Eagle River, had a used 54 at one time. He is in the phone book and is a gun dealer,

3 POS Small bore match Saturday at Mat Su Valley Range

R/Allen

Default thanks

I know that there really isn't much in the way of small bore around here. I truly appreciate all the help I can get.