Thread: Goose Creek...

Default Goose Creek...

Fished it Saturday evening, only to find a mass of pinks and chums at the mouth...didn't see any evidence of silvers! I threw everything including the kitchen sink-- roe, vibrax, pixies, pink bunny flies, etc. NOTHING!!!

The weirdest thing of all though, I caught a 20" burbot. Maybe in another week or two.....

It seems like I get excited each and every year for earlier returns. They'll be right on schedule soon enough

Just wondering....what general area is goose creek in? I've never heard of it before.

Thanks,

Jon
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

Goose is off the Parks Hwy...right before you get to Montana Creek-- about a mile or so. There is also a sign that says, "Goose Creek." (Very small creek, but often very productive down at the mouth.)

awesome. Thanks for the info

Jon

Default goose

Quote Originally Posted by JimJimmers View Post
    Goose is off the Parks Hwy...right before you get to Montana Creek-- about a mile or so. There is also a sign that says, "Goose Creek." (Very small creek, but often very productive down at the mouth.)
    Hey guys, if the internet doesn't work fast enough for you, you could get them to write an ADN article like they did on Rabbit slough and cottonwood creek, and ruin this tiny fishery that much quicker!

Quote Originally Posted by .300wby View Post
    Hey guys, if the internet doesn't work fast enough for you, you could get them to write an ADN article like they did on Rabbit slough and cottonwood creek, and ruin this tiny fishery that much quicker!
    by "ruin" do you mean "have to share it with others"?.....mine, mine, all mine!.....give me a break....we all just want to go out and catch a few fish, nothing wrong with helping out another guy....there isn't a single road accessible stream on the parks hwy that is even remotely secret....respect the private property near the mouth and enjoy Goose....oh yeah, might as well catch a few trout on your way downstream...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Sorry dude, but this isn't the Imaskidmarkwhodoesntsharefishinginfo.com website.

Last I checked, this is a forum set up to share (give and take) fishing info on the local region.

Jimmers usually has some pretty good info to share. What have you contributed to lately? (...Yah, thought so.)

Quote Originally Posted by NickofTime View Post
    Sorry dude, but this isn't the Imaskidmarkwhodoesntsharefishinginfo.com website.

Last I checked, this is a forum set up to share (give and take) fishing info on the local region.

Jimmers usually has some pretty good info to share. What have you contributed to lately? (...Yah, thought so.)
    ROTFLMAO! That's funny!

Thanks buddy!

This guy just has some mis-directed passion, that's all.
    Probably a mouth-breather from Willow. I think they call them 'willowbillies.'

Hey little buddy, do your parents know you're on the computer? Better seek permission first!

BTW, great FIRST post on the Alaska Fishing Forum! Looks like you're a regular contributor!

...Now get back to your homework or I'm gonna tell!

Default Wow!

That got you guys fired up quick! I'll leave you alone guys...hate to cause too much high blood pressure. Chat later when I see the "Is this goose creek, or the Russian thread"

p.s. Please don't tell my mommy!!!

That got you guys fired up quick! I'll leave you alone guys...hate to cause too much high blood pressure. Chat later when I see the "Is this goose creek, or the Russian thread"

p.s. Please don't tell my mommy!!!

Oooooh....your second post on the fishing forum! Good job little buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJimmers View Post
    Oooooh....your second post on the fishing forum! Good job little buddy!
    Um....I am brand spanking new to this forum and I still have twice as many posts as you. Just curious were you are going with this?

Hey guys......chillpill? I'm not looking to bring the entire Anchorage bowl down there with me, I was just wondering where it was as I'd never heard of it before.

Not everything is going to turn into Jim creek. Especially when it's that far north and gas is $4 a gallon.

Thanks again for the info Jimmers, really appreciate it

Jon

YA told!!!!!