Thread: Fairbanks Taxidermy

Default Fairbanks Taxidermy

Does anyone have some pictures of shoulder mounts(particularly sheep) from Harter's or Dennis Taxidermy. Any other of the shops reccomended in the Fairbanks area?

Default Dennis Taxidermy

PM sent to you......

Frank

Default Harter's

Quote Originally Posted by Islandboy View Post
    Does anyone have some pictures of shoulder mounts(particularly sheep) from Harter's or Dennis Taxidermy. Any other of the shops reccomended in the Fairbanks area?

Rich did the mount of my son's Moose, excellent work, he has a website the bull is on there.............

Gil

try precision taxidermy,I get all my work done there and infact he has 5 sheep mounted on the wall at his studio.
    http://akprecisiontaxidermy.com/

if you want your mount to look like a cartoon, use dennis taxidermy, if you want it to look alive, "remember the moment taxidermy" in north pole can do that for ya!!

Default Browtine Taxidermy

Give Rich a call at Browtine, he does awesome work. He works out of North Pole.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Islandboy View Post
    fill free to stop in my shop any time, or go to my web site www.harterstaxidermy.com

Thanks