Thread: European 220 swift owner needs help finding ammo supplier in 49th state

Default European 220 swift owner needs help finding ammo supplier in 49th state

Hi the folks! My name is Ivan and i'm from Ireland.
    I own a 220 swift and currently i'm waiting on the licence to come through while the gun waits in the dealers store.

In Ireland we are very limited to the availiblity of ammo and to top it of reloading is not permited. OTOH i can import ammo from out side the EU as long as i have the relitivant licence to receive it here in Ireland..

Does anybody know of a dealer that can ship small quainities to Ireland.
    Note:- There are an awful low of people here that would order ammo from such a helpful dealer...

SOME BACKGROUND.
    In Ireland we are still suffering the consequences of occupation and the old laws which our government refuse to change still have the effect of limiting our ability to arm our self. This is a hang up which has passed on to us through old law from the days of british rule. The main effect of this on irish shooters is the refusal of or government to allow us to reload..

Regards Ivan..

thanks for any help lads..

PS go easy on a new member!!

I'm not sure about international shipping, but Midsouth Shooters Supply is very easy to deal with. Prompt, too. I've linked the page showing six different 220 ammo varieties they sell.

Welcome aboard ivanthehunter.

You have the best tool I know of to find the answer to your needs at your finger tips. Do a web search for the information you seek. I would imagine you will find the east coast of the the U.S.A. you will find a supplier with an import export license.

Good luck with your search.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

Thanks lads i'll get cracking asap