Thread: Atv meat wagon

Default Atv meat wagon

Looking to rent a atv meat trailer anyone know where to rent one or does anyone have one to rent? Looking for about a week, Aug 7th/8th-16th or so. Just do not have room to store one so really donít want to buy one but if I must I must, so what is the best kind and why? Thanks for your time.

Default Meat wagon

I don't know where you're located or where you could rent rent one either. There is a place in Wasilla that rents atvs and such that might have them for rent. It's right off the Parks hwy. just north of Knik Goose bay rd. If you're going to buy one, Plaschem (Packrat models) makes a good one in several different sizes. There is also a guy (Husky manufacturing) in Wasilla that makes welded watertight aluminum trailers. Again in several sizes with various options. Both of them are good trailers. Both will also cost too.

Default Anchorage

I am in Anchorage and have look into a few places down here, will look into the valley thanks. By the way What does the "CPO" in AkCPO stand for? (USN/USCG maybe?) again thanks i will look into that one.

Quote Originally Posted by lasthillbilly View Post
    By the way What does the "CPO" in AkCPO stand for? (USN/USCG maybe?)
    Chief Petty Officer. In my case, USN retired

Default USN

PM sent to you AkCPO