Thread: New Ultra light Arms?

Default New Ultra light Arms?

Anyone own one of these built by Melvin Forbes? Any info would be appreciated.

Default Got One

Mine is a Model 28S in 7MM WSM. Mr. Forbes is a great guy and backs up his product. I actually use my rifle as a tool (its been dropped down more than one mountain) and twice I've damaged it to the point of needing repair. He has fixed it for me free of charge, and didn't even charge me for shipping. The rifle shoots great (as all rifles at that price should). My current load is 139 Grain Interbond, 75.7 Grain MagPro, Win Nickel Case, Fed Large Mag Match Primer, 3292 FPS .333 inch groups (a little clover leaf) everytime. Can't give any higher recommendation. I think it took about 10 months to have it built but it was worth it. I have pictures and will answer any questions you have.

Default thanks for the response

I was just basically wondering what you thought of it. It's some coin and I don't want to jump in without researching. These rifles have interested me for some time. Glad to hear such great customer service. Sounds like they haven't forgotten what that means. If you have some pics handy that would be cool if you could post. Thanks again for your reply