Thread: Nemo Tents

Default Nemo Tents

Anyone had any experience with the Nemo tents? Wondering about both their aircore and standard aluminum pole setups.

Thanks

I have a one sitting in my garage that has the airzone structure.. but I have not set it up yet. I hope to get it out on an overnight here soon.... Just need to get my boxes unpacked to find the rest of my gear.

jason

I've looked at purchasing one of the morpho's and the only thing that holds me back is that it isn't a free standing tent. I've been in too many places where driving stakes into the ground is nearly impossible and I don't ??think?? that you can erect this tent without staking it out. Does anyone know different?
    Loving God, Loving People, Loving America--Serving All Three

You just have to be a little inventive. I have used large rocks to stake out a freestanding tent when I couldn't drive stakes into the ground. You could also use trees, shrubs, whatever is available.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by coasty View Post
    You just have to be a little inventive. I have used large rocks to stake out a freestanding tent when I couldn't drive stakes into the ground. You could also use trees, shrubs, whatever is available.

Jason
    A stuff sack full of small rocks can work pretty good as well. Also just laying rocks on top of a piece of hear can be handy, also probably have a backpack (which if you are like me is probably heavier than you wish) to tie too. Like Coasty said be inventive!