Thread: anyone have river reports

Default anyone have river reports

Im looking for reports for ship creek, Eklutna and the little sue. If anyone has any reports for any of these it would be appreciated. Little sue is preferable.

Thanks

Ship Creek is doing well for Silvers, Eklutna is very slow, and Little Su is good via boat but slow from the banks.

Default thanks

Thanks jeff, Maybe I'll hit ship tonight. Sounds like eklutna's out and I have a boat but need to find out how far down i need to go. I have 2 little nieces visiting so I would have to beach the boat and fish from shore. Maybe I'll hit little sue thursday and give it a try.

depends on who you talk to as for how far down to go. i caught a few the other night not 2 miles or so down. i also ran down to the lodge and saw and caught nothing. i also went up to the slide hole and came up with a few chum no silvers. they are there, i think they just have their heads down and running in the high muddy water. i also have a buddy braggin about a 13 pound silver he caught right at the landing.
    so i guess as long as your in the water your in good shape.

Silvers are spread through out the little su,water is up and fish are not holding be patient and you will be rewarded. ps. silvers this year are as nice as i've ever seen,ave. size is better then ever.....good luck