Thread: Barnes XLC bullets

Default Barnes XLC bullets

I have a particular load in one of my rifles that uses the blue Barnes bullets that is especially accurate. As you know this particular bullet is no longer manufactured. I am looking to add to the small stock I have left. Is there anyone who has any of these bullets in 180 gr or 168 gr that they no longer want and would be interested in selling? If so either PM me or call 317-2737 for jim.

Which caliber? .308 looks like.

Default Opps

Yup, 30 cal.

Might check great guns? on Muldoon.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

Quote Originally Posted by shphtr View Post
    I have a particular load in one of my rifles that uses the blue Barnes bullets that is especially accurate. As you know this particular bullet is no longer manufactured. I am looking to add to the small stock I have left. Is there anyone who has any of these bullets in 180 gr or 168 gr that they no longer want and would be interested in selling? If so either PM me or call 317-2737 for jim.
    I only have 7 .308 165grain XLC's left. I know it's not much, but I'll give them to you if you want them.

I was in my favorite gun shop the other day. He had some 168 XLC's....several boxes if I recall. Pro Tec Alaska in fairbanks 474-3400