Thread: Odd Post...Does anyone know someone who has lost a bear skull in Wasilla?

Default Odd Post...Does anyone know someone who has lost a bear skull in Wasilla?

I feel bad about this one...my dog who hasn't had a digging problem in years has rediscovered the joy of digging in this wet weather we've had this summer. This past weekend while I was on the peninsula he dug himself out of our fenced backyard and pillaged my neighborhood. While he was out it seems he found what appears to be someone's black bear skull from this spring. I'm guessing it was on someone's back porch and he ran across it, took a liking to it and brought it back to our house. I know I'd be pretty hacked if I had lost one in this manner and I'd like to locate the owner and return it. Please spare me the lectures of keeping my dog penned up cuz I'm all over it. So if you or someone you know is missing a bear skull and in the vicinity of Lucille Rd please send me a pm describing the manner in which the skull was packaged and I'll gladly return it.

Thanks....

Dave

The same thing happened to a brown bear skull I had 9 feet up on my goose neck trailer. Anyone in Big Lake that found a skull with the right canine missing I'd appreciate it back.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Default seal number

if the skull still has the metal locking tag on it fish and game will know who atleast killed it
    "early to bed, early to rise, fish like hell, and make up lies"

Default Same thing to me.

I had the same thing happen to me with a deer skull. Killed a nice mule deer with my bow and left it with my brother in law in Colorado. A neighbor dog came into the yard one night and walked off with it. Wanted to shoot my brother in law for that one and mount his head on my wall!

No but I am missing a nice batch of salmon eggs I WAS curing, darn dogs....

Default i swear

it was not my dog...she only eats fresh salmon eggs
    "early to bed, early to rise, fish like hell, and make up lies"