Thread: Russian/Kenai the next 2 weeks

Smile Russian/Kenai the next 2 weeks

Ok folks heading down to the russian as base camp this weekend friday saturday and sunday the 25-27. Im in site 20. I am meeting another forum member who is up here and just bought a cataraft and is gonna float with me and my wife. If your in the area in the evening after 5 stop by for the fire, share a story and a cold beverage. Also Im down there next weekend from thursday the 31st untill sunday the 3rd. I believe it is site 33this weekend but ill post it when i get home and look at my reservations. The invite is open for next weekend too. Look for the white silverado with fish stickers on the window, Aces Banner and Buffalo Bills wind sock. Stop by, Say Hi and relax.
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Be careful about those open invites. You may just be inviting a big ol block party!!
    Hmm, that dont sound to bad.

I'll be drifting Saturday. If I am around after 5 I'll swing by and say Hi...

Default ODD Block Party

Is what it is all about. Chat friends, fishing friends, meeting new friends, sitting around the fire. As long as all of you are out by midnight as i am getting up and fishing the next morning. Bring it on

site 20 after 5pm.

Rose and I will try to meet up. We're leaving soon and we gotta see you guys again!!
    Random guy in Fly shop: "Where did this happen???? In real life or in Alaska?"

Hope to see you there soda man. Oh and Mr Pink is in Hope. Go crack a few there