Thread: L@@k-->Air Transportation Exchange

Question L@@k-->Air Transportation Exchange

My husband wants me to post this. You'll have to contact him directly for more information, or respond and I'll have him respond to you, or I'll give you his cell phone number and you both can work something out.

He is looking for someone to haul meat from Tanana Village to Fairbanks around September 25th in exchange for us to contribute to your fuel costs and we will split our moose meat with you.

If you are even in the least bit interested, please do let him know. We will both be looking forward to your response.
    Lurker.

Your best bet might be backhaul on a carrier like Wrights or someone. I'll talk to some folks I know to see what could be arranged....Louis

Quote Originally Posted by COtoAK View Post
    He is looking for someone to haul meat from Tanana Village to Fairbanks around September 25th in exchange for us to contribute to your fuel costs and we will split our moose meat with you.
    Would this be just a pile of meat that is donated to your husband from other hunters?

The paper work trial for meat donated by one hunter to the transporter or guide that delivers the meat to Tanana and then transfered again to another person and then is transferred again and redistributed to another person through some kind of shared costs for transporting the meat gets kinda murky...especially if its just a pile of meat off of more than one animal.