Thread: Towing ATV's

Default Towing ATV's

Does anybody know who makes the travel trailer where you can place your atv's outside of the actual camper? I don't really know how to explain it but it is a bumper towed travel trailer where your machines are not inside like the typical toy hauler but on a rack in the front of the trailer. Kinda vague, I know. They seem like they would be pretty sweet.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

There is a dealer in Anchorage on the Seward Highway right next to the Fireweed Theater. Quite spendy, I looked at them last Saturday but do not remember the brand name. Tongue weight is an issue with these trailers.

I could see that the tongue weight would be an issue. Bummer, maybe I can find a used one. I plan on pulling it with a chevy diesel. Thanks for the pics, that is what I was looking for.

Default Another Option

We looked at a lot of diff. setups before we ended up with our bumper pull trailer and a 4-wheeler rack for the truck. We looked at Toy haulers and diff. type of sport trailers like above and thought this was more functional for us. The main reason for me is if I am at camp and want to take our 4-wheelers to a diff. location I don't have to pack the whole trailer to go ride another area 20 miles away. The xtra room you have in trailer space is very nice also. You also have all the room in the back of the truck to haul stuff. And maybe the biggest reason it was way cheaper than buying a Toyhauler or even a cabover camper and enclosed 4-wheeler trailer. I know there is no perfect set up out there this is just another option.
    Attached Images Attached Images