Thread: Bison Hunting on Schultz Farms - 1st hand

Default Bison Hunting on Schultz Farms - 1st hand

If you have questions about hunting Delta Bison on Schultz Farms - I am the person to ask. Congrats on your permit - my turn is coming one of these days.
    Diana Schultz

Default And second hand too!

Diana knows the whereabouts of the Delta bison and a good portion of the annual harvest takes place on the Schultz Farms. Diana can usually save you a lot of time and gas money.

I live in Delta but if I drew a tag, I would call Diana.....period!

After the hunt, I would go to Mountain House [Adam's Ribs] for the the best ribs in Alaska.

Default Hey there

Quote Originally Posted by grndthunder View Post
    If you have questions about hunting Delta Bison on Schultz Farms - I am the person to ask. Congrats on your permit - my turn is coming one of these days.
    Diana Schultz

Hello Dian, Guess who? Carl Taylor!! I have 2 real close friends that drew this year and I will be helping them so I am sure we will be down to see you. Save us a spot!!!

Default hello!

After 25 years applying I finally got drawn! I would appreciate any info. on hunting on your farm that You think would be helpful. I haven't heard from ADF&G yet just found my name in the paper. Just trying to get as ready as possible. I live in Big Lake near Wasilla. Have lived in Alaska 44 years and hunt every year.

Quote Originally Posted by VernAK View Post
    Diana knows the whereabouts of the Delta bison and a good portion of the annual harvest takes place on the Schultz Farms. Diana can usually save you a lot of time and gas money.

I live in Delta but if I drew a tag, I would call Diana.....period!

After the hunt, I would go to Mountain House [Adam's Ribs] for the the best ribs in Alaska.
    Really now Vern.... But Thank You...

Carl, give me a call.

Olamson, you can pm me or call - 895-4865

Diana
    Last edited by grndthunder; 07-22-2008 at 18:49. Reason: Need to add more info.

100% fully agree as I posted in a question about Bison in 403. Diana is the coolest lady in Delta, and probably the most knowledgeable one in the area. Secure her property as soon as possible, you'll tag out if you listen to what she has to state... I say this because I had a friend that refused to pay the fee and secure the property, whe he had several chances to do so. He wanted ONLY to hunt on the public fields like our previous three succesful hunts and every stalk got blown by some Yahoo on an ATV/Argo/Truck racing up the two tracks, chasing the herd... You have her guarentee Nobody else will interfer in your stalking and going after certain animals... Plus, I hear she is quite handy with the Saw Saw.... Too many folks still think it is as easy as driving through a petting zoo for the Bison, they are very weary, especially if they have been shoot at after the first day.... Just don't ask her to hunt for ONE of her Moose... Ever!