Thread: Sign Painter For Boat Name

Default Sign Painter For Boat Name

If I wanted to put a nice fancy lettering type name on my new boat and have it professionally done, who would you folks recommend? Somewhere between Soldotna, Seward and Anchorage would be convenient. About how much would I have to pay for this service?

Thumbs up Action Sign

I used Action Sign and Graphics on 67th in Anchorage about 6 years ago. I chose 2-tone vinyl lettering that came out very nice. It has held up well so far. Can't remember the price, but it was reasonable and folks were good to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCatcher View Post
    I used Action Sign and Graphics on 67th in Anchorage about 6 years ago. I chose 2-tone vinyl lettering that came out very nice. It has held up well so far. Can't remember the price, but it was reasonable and folks were good to work with.
    That is who I used this spring. Name and hailing port on the stern, name on port/starboard bow, and the bonnet was $300+/- $50. All lettering was two-tone.
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

You might want to consider something like this... scroll down to the bottem of the page for the boat name page. We've had one of theirs on our boat for four years now and it has held up well. http://www.streetglo.net/web-decals/

Default Boat lettering

Go see Guff at Sherman's signs in Soldotna. He's on K-beach road. He just did my new toyota and my neighbors new drift boat.
    He does all the signs for local goverment, business and lots of boats. He's done 99% of the guide boats on the Kenai. He is good.