Thread: sleeping bag

Default sleeping bag

I'm planning a trip to Alaska in mid August into mid September and I was looking into getting a new sleeping bag. I found the brand Wiggy's sleeping bag and was wondering what you think of it http://wiggys.com/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=65 The other concern I had was if I should get the X-Long/Wide Body: (90" x 34") or the X-Long/Regular: (90" x 31") I'm not a fat person I was just thinking the wider one would be more comfortable or would the smaller one be warmer.

Been using one for 2 years now and won't use anything else. For hunting that time of year you should be fine with either an Ultralight (20 degree), Superlight (0 degree) or a Mountain Hunter bag (15 degree?). Call Marc Taylor at Wiggys-Alaska! 336-1330 and he'll tell you everything you need to know about Wiggy's and sleeping bags in general.

If you decide to go with Wiggy's, Marc is sure to help you out. One thing I will mention about the size is that warm comfort and roomy comfort are two different things. I recently bought a long bag for "roomy comfort" and found out that it is not the warm comfort that my same bag in size regular is. Snug keeps warm...like wearing a XXXL t-shirt when you normally wear a M. Long bag is now for sale