Thread: First reloading kit?

Post First reloading kit?

I have just learnt how to reload and now I need a starting kit with all the necessary stuff.Anyone that could recommend a good reloading kit?

My dad bought the RCBS Rock Chucker kit back in the 70s and we've both used it since. Added some things over time but it's been a great set up for us as basic recreational shooters and hunters.

Default Rcbs

Go ahead and get an RCBS kit now and save the money you will spend upgrading to it later. They have a full product line and make a great product. Check out and Cabelas has a free "Shooting" catalog you can have mailed to you and it has lots of reloading kits/supplies in it.
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Birmingham, AL

Either Redding or RCBS kits are the best. Here is a place with SUPER prices on Redding kits!! This is where I bought mine and have never been happier.

Default First Reloading Kit

you will find that everyone has a preference. I was a LEE man because it was the best value and you got the most in the kits. I can say that now I am going green because my wife just bought me the PRO2000 kit. I would recommend that you do your homework decide for either single stage or progressive then break open the peggy bank and see what happens. Good luck.