Thread: My Three Broads...

Default My Three Broads...

I have NAP thunderheads, Magnus Snuffers, & Montec G5's...& I've bought & used NAP Spitfires...& can say that I am truely impressed with G5's out of the box sharpness & look! I just wish they guranteed them forever, like the snuffers...I can't wait to use the Montecs...

Thats a lot of broadheads to shoot. way more brands that what you need. I am the same way! Now for bigger game i shoot thunderhead 125's. For deer i have shot them with 17 different broadheads over the years starting with a bear razorhead. they all work when placed well. I do like some better than others!

Default I almost feel like a technophile...

with all my archery gizmos,doodads, & whatzitz...but give me a wide array of broadheads...I first saw the Montec ad's in Bowhunter mag & fell in love, but saw the price of the G5's & went to NAP Thunderheads (plus highly recommended by Uncle Bill), & kept my mind on purchasing G5's...then I did some comparison shopping & found the MS's with the forever gurantee & bought them...but then found an inexpesive set of three Montecs, & jumped on them...(They were on SALE!)