Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: tjm, have you let us down?

  1. #1
    New member AKDSLDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska/Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    1,234

    Default tjm, have you let us down?

    I'm not impressed man. Here it is, late monday morning and there is "NO NEW VIDEO LOADED UP!" What the heck gives? Your video's are like soap's to a chick! I wanna see that heart pounding, heavy metal music listening, boulder bouncing, rip roar'n white water rush that I get when watching. Cmon man, it's like a cup of coffe for me on mondays, ya know, great start to a new week!

    SO GET OFF YOUR DUFF AND EDIT BOY!

  2. #2
    Member tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    your cracking me up here...I had to take one weekend off and it is killing me as well......I had a good buddy come home from the Marines this weekend and we spend the weekend chasing fish and fresh air instead of skinny water...lol...you're gonna' have to dig deep in the archives because it looks like next weekend will be the same...I will feel the need to make up for lost time after next weekend so stay tuned...lol....

    perhaps i can take some footage of my boat just sitting in my drive way and put it to a little Celine Dion tune to tide you over.....

    ...wait, scratch that, no Celine allowed on my 'puter...lol

    the title of the next one will be .."A little something for AKDslDog"...lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

  3. #3
    New member AKDSLDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska/Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjm View Post
    your cracking me up here...I had to take one weekend off and it is killing me as well......I had a good buddy come home from the Marines this weekend and we spend the weekend chasing fish and fresh air instead of skinny water...lol...you're gonna' have to dig deep in the archives because it looks like next weekend will be the same...I will feel the need to make up for lost time after next weekend so stay tuned...lol....

    perhaps i can take some footage of my boat just sitting in my drive way and put it to a little Celine Dion tune to tide you over.....

    ...wait, scratch that, no Celine allowed on my 'puter...lol

    the title of the next one will be .."A little something for AKDslDog"...lol
    I've seen the archives a couple times , love the bow fishing for pike, cool. I'll take the pic of the boat in the driveway, but, leave that skinny canadian whoha out of it ! Well, I guess I can wait for a bit, hopefully I'll get some great ATV'N video this coming weekend from the club ride, should be a good time.

    Impaitiantly waiting, Dog.

    P.S. The ice fishing video with your kids was great! They obviously had a blast by thier facial expressions, priceless............

  4. #4
    Member Music Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    ANC
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    As good as your videos are, taking a Marine fishing is better. I understand and will wait for more video's!!!!
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

  5. #5
    Member preed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    490

    Default tjm

    i noticed a new addition to the forum and thought id pass it on to you in case you missed it, hope the link works (to another thread)
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=28563
    add youtube videos...

  6. #6
    Member tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by preed View Post
    i noticed a new addition to the forum and thought id pass it on to you in case you missed it, hope the link works (to another thread)
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=28563
    add youtube videos...
    I did notice that option but I don't really like it....it doesn't allow for the user to get to the "watch in high quality" option in the video...they look much better if you click that option (in blue font right below the viewer screen to the right).....if the user knows to click the video panel embedded in the post then they can get to the YouTube site and choose the option but it is just easier for me to post a link instead........Im certainly no expert though so keep the suggestions coming...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

  7. #7
    Member tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Music Man View Post
    As good as your videos are, taking a Marine fishing is better.
    roger that, he's given up quite a bit serving his country...the least I can do is help him have a good time while he is home......
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

  8. #8

    Default

    You think watching the video's is a rush, try living it. Maybe we need another person to man a second camera on these trips, AKDSLDOG might be the guy. Or maybe he can tape in my boat if it ever breathes life, again. I carry a roll of fresh TP on every trip. Don't forget the spare pair of undies too. They are tucked away, very neatly, in the depths of my daypack. Along with frosty beverages.

  9. #9
    Member Music Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    ANC
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    YI carry a roll of fresh TP on every trip. Don't forget the spare pair of undies too. They are tucked away, very neatly, in the depths of my daypack.

    But that would take up space that could be used for more frosty beverages.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

  10. #10
    New member AKDSLDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska/Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    You think watching the video's is a rush, try living it. Maybe we need another person to man a second camera on these trips, AKDSLDOG might be the guy. Or maybe he can tape in my boat if it ever breathes life, again. I carry a roll of fresh TP on every trip. Don't forget the spare pair of undies too. They are tucked away, very neatly, in the depths of my daypack. Along with frosty beverages.
    Hell ya! I'll go with you guys, bring my camcorder along. I'm always in the mood for a good river runnin' rush! Heck, I even have gas money! shhh, don't wanna say that to loud, just told the wife we are broke ! Let me know when the next scream fest is going to be and I will try to fit it in.

    P.S. I have frosty beverages too.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •