MEAT in the F R E E Z E R ! ! ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by skydiver_99654 View Post
    MEAT in the F R E E Z E R ! ! ! ! !
    DIRTBAG!!!!!!!!

Congrads my brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by AKDSLDOG View Post
    DIRTBAG!!!!!!!!

Congrads my brotha!
    Sorry you didn't get anything this time around, but i'll trade you my moose for your Goat ! I was hooked after last year.
    I never put a moose in the freezer. Hopefully I'll get one of the cow's hanging around the house and have meat for the winter. Beef and steaks are getting extremely expensive at the store.
    Speaking of steaks, when are you and the Mrs. gonna head over this way for a few steaks on the Barbie and a coupla cold ones?
    Johnny

Are you flying in for that caribou? My friend did it two years ago got a couple nice bou and could've taken 3 black bears.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    Are you flying in for that caribou? My friend did it two years ago got a couple nice bou and could've taken 3 black bears.
    jkb,
    I am looking as we speak for somebody to fly me in to the area. I've looked at Willow Air, but I heard they drop people on top of each other all the time, although, that is just hearsay. I've also just emailed cpa-air out of talkeetna. I'll wait and see if i get a response from them. Any idea who your buddy flew in with? I see that it is a road-accessible unit, but i would presume you definitely need aircraft to get where the bou are... I'd appreciate it if you could hook your buddy up with me so I can pick his brain a little... (might be some beer bribery going on).
    Thanks,
    Johnny

I'll talk to him Monday. I have seen Caribou if you go in from the Hatcher Pass side over land But they are spotty. I got the biggest moose I've ever harvested looking for Caribou up there on the other side of Purches and Peters Creek in 96 with that permit.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Thanks for the motivation. If there is Caribou back in there, I'm hoping to at least see one. I'd appreciate any info your buddy has. Don't want to have to pay for a Bush plane, if there is ATV access I'll take it. I see there is some access with ATV, but swamps can be an issue. Another member on here and I may hook up and check out the ATV trail to see what we can find.
    Thanks again,
    Johnny

Quote Originally Posted by skydiver_99654 View Post
    Sorry you didn't get anything this time around, but i'll trade you my moose for your Goat ! I was hooked after last year.
    I never put a moose in the freezer. Hopefully I'll get one of the cow's hanging around the house and have meat for the winter. Beef and steaks are getting extremely expensive at the store.
    Speaking of steaks, when are you and the Mrs. gonna head over this way for a few steaks on the Barbie and a coupla cold ones?
    Johnny
    When ever, you name it! This weekend is booked (fixing me truck ) next weekend is th AOD club ride in eureka, after that I think I am free to make plans until the last week of sept-oct15th, that is booked for goat time.