Thread: Just don't understand...

Default Just don't understand...

I filled it out just like I do every year for my three zones and had my wife and in-laws file for the same: all of our results say "We have no application on file for the year you are checking. Applications are not available for review until the current processing period is complete. To check the status of processing go to the Draw/Tier II Information page"

I don't understand... if they don't have a record of my applications can I have my money back?
    "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32

Quote Originally Posted by Back Country Robb View Post
    I filled it out just like I do every year for my three zones and had my wife and in-laws file for the same: all of our results say "We have no application on file for the year you are checking. Applications are not available for review until the current processing period is complete. To check the status of processing go to the Draw/Tier II Information page"

I don't understand... if they don't have a record of my applications can I have my money back?
    Just go to the adn website and look up your results.

May just be so many people online trying to see thier results that yours are not coming up correctly. It wouldn't work for me either a few minutes ago so I went to miners.com I think, it's the fairbanks news paper and they have all the name printed out, you just need to scroll through them.

http://newsminer.com/

heres the link

Default Wording

All the other "didn't get a permit" years had the same message "YOU DID NOT WIN A DRAWING PERMIT" this year it just says that there is no application on file period.
    "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32

Same for me says i didn,t even apply? But I have the cancelled CK# in my hand.

All the other "didn't get a permit" years had the same message "YOU DID NOT WIN A DRAWING PERMIT" this year it just says that there is no application on file period.
    They are working on uploading all the data into the F&G database. You can check the link to the newsminer they have a list of all the winners

They must be populating the database as we are checking it. You would think they would prevent any queries of the database while they enter the data
    When all else fails...ask your old-man.

AKArcher

Default check your application history??

just checked my application, you know, the detailed results section where you enter in your license or drivers license. yeah, tells me no drawing permit recieved. checked my bank statement, and sure enough F&G took 20 bucks out. so who's got the answer on that one?

Right now ADF&G's site is showing the results for the winter draw. If you did not apply for the winter draw it shows they did not receive your application. I suspect the site will be fully updated by morning.

well as i was trying to figure stuff out i guess i was looking at 2007 draw which it said i did not get drawn for the hunt i put in for. funny thing is i didnt put in for it. so i was confused. needless to say when 2008 came out i did not get one either and that one i did put in for?

Try now, Found mine just a min. ago