Thread: Buoy data mesomaps

Default Buoy data mesomaps

For those curious about the ocean conditions I have added a web page that may be of interest: http://www.pdfamily.com/weather/buoy.php. I have included 2 seperate pages for buoys in Alaska and most of the US coast. The data is from the National Data Buoy Center, scrolls thru the information and updates automatically. This is a full weather website that I run as a hobby and a community service.

Thanks for Posting up.. I was looking for something like that last night to check the sea state around the halibut grounds from Homer... That way i can see if im gonna hurl or not when fishing lol

Thomas

Talking

Thanks for posting. Life is so much simpler now
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Thumbs up

I'm glad you all find the maps useful!
    *Texxan1-You definately have the most interesting use of my website that I've heard yet!

Just to let you know the list of maps now covers the entire US, Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean and some of Europe. http://www.pdfamily.com/weather/buoy.php

Default "Live" Buoy Data Maps - UPGRADE

Due to many requests the buoy data maps have been updated with controls. Now there are buttons to "Run" "Pause" and "Step" thru the data on the maps making it much easier to see the data you’re looking for. There are now also maps covering the entire US coast, Alaska, Hawaii, Great Lakes, Gulf, Caribbean and even some of Europe. All can be accessed from the here: www.pdfamily.com/weather/buoy.php