Thread: I Love my wife!!!!!!!

Default I Love my wife!!!!!!!

My wife shows up at work today (I was not having a good day) with three boxes and an evelope with my name on them. The packages are wrapped in a wonderful fishing gift wrap and I am wondering what is going on. Well as I said it was a bad day and they sat on the counter for the better part of two hours with her talking to my staff and everyone is smiling and snickering like there is somekind of big secret being passed around. Well, I finally get time to take a breath and open the envelope to find a substantial sized gift certificate to a local sporting goods store. Next I start opening the three other packages, first was an RCBS funnel, next was an RCBS scale and finally ( Did I say that I LOVE MY WIFE!!!!) a find an RCBS PRO2000 Kit. Yes, you read it correctly, that's right a PRO2000 Kit. Now keep in mind it is not my birthday nor anniversery. When I asked why she said it was an "I Love You Gift". So needless to say I LOVE MY WIFE!!!!

I just wanted to share my day and say I LOVE MY WIFE!!

she must have done somthing bad!

Ray
    Semper Fi!

Default mee too

I'm with Greyhorn, she guilty of something or it's gonna cost you

I would say you're a lucky guy and let it go at that. Congratulations. J.

Yeah, she proabably did something really bad but what the heck, who cares, you got some neat stuff.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Default Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

A friend and co-worker of mine on her honeymoon met a photographer who had been married well over 50 years. The happy couple asked him what the secret to a long marriage was.

He looked at the groom/husband and said "You! You do everything she tells you."

He then looked at the bride/wife and said, "And you! You spoil him so rotten that no other woman will want him."

Accept it and enjoy, say, "Thank you, my love." and do everything she tells you.

Lost Sheep

Default I love my wifw too!!!!!!!!!!

My birthday was the 7th, and my lovely wife gave me a Remington R-15 complete with scope and mounts. Happy B-Day to me!!

her closet must be full of new shoes! you better go check.

Ray
    Semper Fi!

Does she have any single sisters?? that was very nice of her!!