Thread: Moose hunter Needed!!!!

Default Moose hunter Needed!!!!

I have a plan to hunt the 40 mile country, all my hunting friends have moved or are busy with the war. I have a plan and all the gear, the ideal person would live close to the North Pole area, but I can work with that. Plan on flying in and floating out, with a plan on hunting up river from the put in with my Jet Ranger and floating the whole deal out with my Levitator. Dates would be around the 7th to the 18th or so, still have to try to lock in air. Should be able to get in even if we have to go a day later or so. The area has moose, caribou, grizzlies and wolves. Cost should be under 2K each, I'm hoping for around a 1k each. We can float to a take out and save some money. My last hope at a buddy fell through because he has school and can't miss that much time. I hunted this area 2 years ago and took a nice moose and a caribou. You can see them in my pictures in my profile. Respond by PM and be patient I have family here and may be busy this week and next. Need to lock in a plan ASAP. Like I said I have all the required gear. Take my RV and Jeep to TOK and take my old ford to the take out and then fly in.

Steve

Sent you a pm stid.

Talking

Noted; My plan A moose hunting partner lines up a plan B showing little to no faith in my ability to get us a permit...

Bastid!

Taylor

LOL.........how do you know what said in my pm??

Dang Man!!!
    Now you're just teasing me!
    I am obviously going to have 4 times as good a time since I'm spending that much more...

I dont live in alaska but I am much interested in a moose hunt. I am 57 years old but in good shape. I have hunted fished and trapped all of my life as well as guided archery elk hunters in Col. for years. If you would like to talk more my # is 217-459-2612. My email is besanders@eiu.edu

Default Moose Hunt

I sent you a pm

Default sounds like fun

...but i have to go play in the sand in a week or so. hopefully the last time i have one of these vacations. i hit 20 while i'm over there. can't wait to try out the retired civilian side of the fence. good luck on your hunt.

Default Shut-R-Down!!!

WOW, have to stop taking responses. I drew a winter Bull tag on the wood river and have to think about which hunt I want to do. Still have a mind to do both. Have family in town for the next week or so. Will think it over and get back to those that have ask.

Good luck to all and safe hunting.

Steve

sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Taylor View Post
    Noted; My plan A moose hunting partner lines up a plan B showing little to no faith in my ability to get us a permit...

Bastid!

Taylor
    Taylor - I have a plan B for ya. Don't worry if Ak45 backs out. I can give you free advice and you can quarter the bull.
    "The days a man spends fishing or spends hunting should not be deducted from the time he's on earth. " Theodore Roosevelt