Thread: anyone with some dg352 information?

Default anyone with some dg352 information?

Hello all, I drew a dg352 tag for this fall and was wondering if anyone had any information on this area. I have to admit I have been procrastinating, but I am now all fired up and looking for any info that happens to be out there. Any suggestions on who to contact about getting in there, best areas to start looking for goats and maybe an opinion on the best time to do this hunt. This is my first goat hunt and I am really looking forward to it. If there is anyone on this site who also has a tag for this year and is possibly looking for a partner, I might be interested.

I have a DG 352 tag. Another fellow on this forum has gotten together with me through e-mail that also has a DG 352 tag. One or both of us may be looking for a hunting partner. I am taking possession of a new 25 1/2" Stabi-Craft with twin 150 horse Honda's any day now, it is at Ron's Honda in Soldotna getting electronics installed right now. The boat is how I plan on accessing the area, then I can get a bear also, and of course halibut and prawns too.

PM me your e-mail address and I will get you caught up on mine and the other fellows e-mail.

If you want to fly in call Jose DeCreeft at Northwind Aviation in Homer. He is the owner/operator so can be a bit tough to get ahold of. He knows that area very well and is a top notch pilot. Neat area with plenty of goats.