Thread: Cabin work on the 4th pics

Default Cabin work on the 4th pics

Summers in full swing. Even know we have over 20 hours of day light, it seems there's not enough hours in a day. Took us (Maria and I) nine hours on Friday and five hours on Saturday to get this far on the T&G.

Of coarse we always make time to do a little fishing. Here's one of four our group caught trolling one loop around the lake.

Even did a little exporing. Here's an old hunting cabin that is 20 yards back off a great swimming beach. I'm thinking of cedaring this puppy out and turning it into a sauna.

Here was our fireworks for the 4th.

Here is the end of the show at midnight..

Awesome fireworks, and very nice tounge & groove. Wife and I have 2500 square foot stacked in the living room to start putting up after this hitch is over. CN.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking Wasilla/Palmer

Captnemo,I am currently living in North Carolina mountains.I want to relocate to around Palmer.Could you please give me some suggestions about land up there?I dont want to be right in town.Maybe 30 minutes from town.I do have a brother living in Ak.but he lives in Unalkaleet.I am a minister and have 2 daughters,8,14.So I have to keep in mind that I cant completely go native.Thanks so much for any and all advise.God Bless Shayne