Thread: River's West, Where to Buy?

Default River's West, Where to Buy?

Who in Anchorage sells the River's West bibs and pants?

Sportsmans Warehouse and B&J supposedly carry it, you might want to give them a call and see for yourself.

Default Rivers West

Both Sportsman's Warehouse and B&J Commercial sell Rivers West clothing but I have yet to see any of their bibs.

Default Army / Navy

Flyer in recent mail for some RiversWest stuff on sale. Don't know if the prices were any good.

Default Rivers West clothing?

I have been considering this line of rainwear for some time now and can't reach a conclusion if they are worth the money or not. Do they get heavy when wet? Are they good backcountry gear or do they take forever to dry once rained upon?

comments appreciated

Sorry if I hijacked your post .....

Sorry if I hijacked your post .....
    Not at all, I am actually interested to hear some more reports and opnions since I havent been able to really test out my jacket. I was thinking of the pants too, just an idea at the moment.

Thumbs up Big Ray's in Fairbanks...

I know this doesn't do to much good, but if you know someone in Fairbanks it would be totally worth it...they are selling the backcountry jacket and pants for $99 each. That is an $80 savings on the jacket and a $40 savings on the pants. I got a set and have already tested them...they are awsome! The water holds minimally and can be shakin' off. The elasticity and strenght are awsome. I am thoroughly impressed and now that I've worn them, I would pay full price no problem. They have an interior thin fleece lining but would still work wonders when layered. Hope this helped...

Happy hunting...

Default display

Saw a display today at B&J Commercial. They have used the H2P material to create a pool for water and then a small pump squirts water on a minature jacket. Everything appeared to be dry as a bone... Impressive!

I bought the mossy oak breakup jacket at sportsmans for $70. I could not resist the sale. I saw Army Navy sells the pants for $115, but that seems kind of steep for me. I still want to buy some winter camo for yotes this winter.