Thread: Trying to track down 20GA snap caps

Question Trying to track down 20GA snap caps

I'm trying to track down a set of 20GA snap caps. I've been to Sportsman's, Mtn View Sports, Wal-Mart so far with no luck. SW had 12, .410 and 28 Ga in stock, but not even a spot for 20 on shelf. Mtn View only had 12 Ga.

Before I order some, does anyone know anywhere in town (Anchorage) with 20 Ga snap caps in stock? I want to get some so my wife & I can practice some drills with the shotgun.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by daveit View Post
    I'm trying to track down a set of 20GA snap caps. I've been to Sportsman's, Mtn View Sports, Wal-Mart so far with no luck. SW had 12, .410 and 28 Ga in stock, but not even a spot for 20 on shelf. Mtn View only had 12 Ga.

Before I order some, does anyone know anywhere in town (Anc) with 20 Ga snap caps in stock? I want to get some so my wife & I can practice some drills with the shotgun.

Thanks.
    I'm not aware of any source in Anchorage. The Gun Works has them, though. I buy lots of muzzleloading stuff from them, and they're a great outfit. Fast processing and shipping of orders, and they'll ship USPS if you want, so that will save some buxx.

You might try Great Northern Guns

Boondock in Eagle River Should have them.

I've got a set of fancy nickel-plated brass ones from L.L. Bean, new and just gathering dust here. $10.00 to cover the mailing costs and they're yours. E-mail me if you want them.

Jeff
    Geordoug2@peoplepc.com

Got a set from GNG. They had a couple different types.

Glad you found a set. Just wanted to help.

Jeff