Thread: Anchor Point tractor boat launch?

Default Anchor Point tractor boat launch?

Does anyone know if the Anchor Point tractor boat launch service is still operating? And a contact number if possible.
    Thanks! The Hog

Cool yes and no

yes they are operating, we got launched out on a charter there Tuesday of this week; and no, I unfortunately don't have a phone #...sorry

Exclamation Here's all their info......

Check out their web page...has hours and contact info there. They used to have a lot more info on their site, including hours of operation and contact info for the Anchor Point launch. Not sure why, but now they only have Deep Creek info.

Here you go: Marine Services AK

Default Deep Creek vs Anchor Point

Thanks - Marine Services dropped the Anchor Point operation a couple of years ago, that is why they only list Deep Creek. Someone else supposedly picked up the Anchor Point Operation and according to the recent post are in operation. The Anchor Point folks is who I was looking for.

Thanks

Default Got it!

The direct number for the Anchor Point launch is 235-6500. 7 days a week, 4am to 10pm, $55.

Quote Originally Posted by nozzlehog View Post
    The direct number for the Anchor Point launch is 235-6500. 7 days a week, 4am to 10pm, $55.
    If you use it, you should put it on your cell phone so you can call them from the water for any reason.
    Hike faster. I hear banjo music.