Thread: A hardy "Farewell"

Default A hardy "Farewell"

I have been offered a position as a full time retriever trainer in Minnesota at a larger gundog training facility.
    This will allow me to have more diverse training grounds and access to some of the most popular bird hunting areas in the nation.
    Training programs will be focused on obedience, gundog, hunt test and field trial training. A big plus is during the winter I get to go train in Texas for 2 or 3 months.
    I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all that have came out for training. Teaching retrievers and helping there handlers has always brought enjoyment into my life. I never figured it would take me this far.
    Now I get to compete at the national level.

I have a handful of folks who want me to take their retrievers along with me for further training.
    I will still check in here on the forum to discuss training issues from time to time.

Soldotna, ALASKA since '78

Good luck on your new venture. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Thank you for all the good advice you've provided on this forum. You're a valuable member of a great set of forums.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Anchorage, Alaska

Congratulations on the new job. You have been a wonderful asset here, and I am sorry to see you leave us.....and I hope you will stop in from time to time.

Best of luck with the new job and living in MN!

Baron, who will you be working with??? I am excited for your move and your new job. Maybe someday you will make it back up here.

Fairbanks, Alaska

Wish you all the best in your new job & home!! Hate to see you leave, but this sounds like a wonderful opportunity. Are you going to be working for Dave Rorem?

It's been a pleasure to have you at our hunt tests, and thanks also for offering good advice on this forum. Better watch out, or you'll be saying "yah sure, you betcha" like my relatives all do

Take care,
    Karen Wilson