Thread: 4 wheelers at Chitna

Default 4 wheelers at Chitna

Is it legal to run the old road past the slide with a 4 wheeler, or does everyone just do it regardless? If it isn't legal, who could cite you for doing it?

Default Go for it

I know several families that have gone past the sign and plan to do so myself later this week.

If they cite me, well, I guess the price per/lb would go higher Maybe they will save the money from my ticket to put in a kitty to FIX THE ROAD!

I have seen hundreds of people, including Fish and Game individuals take 4 wheelers all the way to Haley Creek. I have never even heard of anyone getting cited for this.

CubeCove

Default Cited

As far as I know the troopers are not citing people. I 4 wheeled past the rock tunnel and dipnetted near there. Troopers actually came back there on a utv and where checking our permits/site etc. They did not cite anyone in our party or anyone along the traill for a motor vehicle violation. Although they do cite people for taking more of their share of kings

Thumbs up

Thanks everyone. Have you checked out the counts lately? Looks like the good ol 12th of July will come through again.

Default Supplement!!

in case you havent heard, there is a supplement for 10 extra beginning 14 July!