Thread: 1st cleanup of the year.

Default 1st cleanup of the year.

with tons of fabricating and alot of work ot get up and running.. finally got good and working

cleaned up 1 (1garm nugget ) and about 1/2 ounce of fines and pickers.... alot to get the rest of the summer just the first partial get er dun cleanup

will post pics soon when I get bac kfrom Washington st.

Quote Originally Posted by sluicebox View Post
    with tons of fabricating and alot of work ot get up and running.. finally got good and working

cleaned up 1 (1garm nugget ) and about 1/2 ounce of fines and pickers.... alot to get the rest of the summer just the first partial get er dun cleanup

will post pics soon when I get bac kfrom Washington st.

**taps foot waiting for pics**

Also please include the general part of AK you found your Au :-)

I have to get the pics off my phone... but its North of Fbnks... a little bit on the steese

Default Clean up

Well, maybe not the first clean up of the year but a couple of pictures of a nicer nugget and a few pickers. These are from this season and were found on our claim in the 40 mile region. All were taken with our home made 3 inch dredge.

Bruce

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Default nice

If my back wasn't killing me I would be out looking for some of that stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by mntmaster View Post
    If my back wasn't killing me I would be out looking for some of that stuff!
    ya I am out for a little bit I jsut had Back surgery on the 29th of July.. I am hoping tomorrow when I get the staples out.. to head up and see if the excavator will be kind enough with the seat to let me operate to find more...

I lost my pics sorry they were on a phone and I did not transfer to the memory card and my wife spilled coke on the phone so its jacked....

But I went out and hobbled my broke rear end... last week and another 1.9 ounces was found as of last wed... I am hoping tomorrow after the staples get out to go operate for a few hours ... without pain meds.. then double up afterwards .....

I will try to get some pics up from the year in review when I am done..